Hello!!

Dede80

Awesome, that's where it started for me as well. I rarely ride my enduro these days. We had an Oset 12.5, an Oset 16 and a Beta minitrial as well. Those electrics were awesome training tool to get the kids standing up. Now the 7 year old is onto a KTM 50SX and I'm there just to eat roost. I wish I could find a good used Beta 80jr in this part of the world to slow things up a bit and learn some clutch. 

1 hour ago, Glayne said:

Fantastico, anche per me è iniziato da lì. Di questi tempi guido raramente la mia enduro. Avevamo anche un Oset 12.5, un Oset 16 e un minitrial Beta. Quelle elettriche erano un fantastico strumento di allenamento per far alzare i bambini. Ora il bambino di 7 anni è su una KTM 50SX e io sono lì solo per mangiare il posatoio. Vorrei poter trovare un buon Beta 80jr usato in questa parte del mondo per rallentare un po' le cose e imparare un po' di frizione. 

even in Italy you do not find many trial bikes for children at low prices. I see that it is a sport that is growing but the bikes there are if they make them pay a lot in my opinion, now minitrial beta then if you want to continue, see later. eh switching to the clutch with gears will be a nice step.

1 hour ago, Glayne said:

Sono d'accordo che sono un po' costosi ma mantengono bene il loro valore. Non ne vedo uno in vendita in tutto il Canada occidentale.

It is clear that being rare they keep their value well, but it is not so much for the devaluation, it is more for the fact that they are worn bikes and that when you take them you have to do a good maintenance and the engine surely you have to put your hand to it. so in addition to paying them dearly, you have to spend more money on them.

Hard to say, I only know of two around here, one was found in great condition, the other was bought new. I may have to get a new one sent from your neighborhood, our trials dealers rarely have one in stock.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Glayne said:

Difficile a dirsi, ne conosco solo due da queste parti, uno è stato trovato in ottime condizioni, l'altro è stato acquistato nuovo. Potrei doverne mandare uno nuovo dal tuo quartiere, i nostri rivenditori di prove raramente ne hanno uno in magazzino.

With us there are a little more than 2, if you wait a little while someone sells but they are minitrials that are between 15 and 10 years old ..

• Like 1

14 hours ago, turbofurball said:

Lol, qui a volte i Montesa Cota 25 vengono messi in vendita, di solito sono spariti in meno di un giorno!

Comunque benvenuto e spero che ti diverta!

well I definitely have fun, every 2-wheel bike is a pleasure for me to ride them, I'm new to trials but I've been riding street bikes for 20 years .. in the garage I still have an rsv4, before I had an r1 and a cbr 600rr

You can't get much more different than going from a liter bike to trials ... I used to have an R1 but now I live on a mountain with tight twisty roads so smaller bikes are more fun (much better for my bank balance) :)

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, turbofurball said:

You can't get much more different than going from a liter bike to trials ... I used to have an R1 but now I live on a mountain with tight twisty roads so smaller bikes are more fun (much better for my bank balance) :)

Certainly for the bank account 😁😁