Stolen Bikes

endo kid

That is very true, I was just getting some steam off! hehe, It really gets my back up when I hear of stories like this one! I hate when people steal...grrr. The important thing is you got them back, but more importantly they're unharmed! B)

I tell you, the only thing that these pr#cks understand is violence, extreme violence, not sneaking about with brake fluid.

Monty Python - the voice of reason......?

Then again I know of an friends elder brother who is rather large and intimidating stop a van he was a passenger in and driven by his father to pick up (literally here) some ned who had pinched his younger brothers MX bike. Lets just say the ned had a rather uncomfortable journey in the back of a van during which he bleated out where the bike was hidden.

A good few bruises later said ned was dumped in the middle of no-where in the pouring rain in pitch dark with a promise of a real hiding if him or any of his mates even thought of touching said individuals younger brothers bike again.

The father told the story to me - he did not know why he was suddenly told to stop while driving along and as the van was being driven in heavy traffic could not stop the van to try and stop the elder brother dishing out his breed of justice - he admitted that the elder brother would not have stopped and since he was bigger then the father he could not have stopped him.