National Colmore Cup

scorpa3

Poor showing for a national really, feel sorry for the organisers as it is a cracking trial, if you like muddy banks ;)

I did think it was getting harder the last two years for the main bulk of the entry, so hopefully it will be eased a bit :blink::P

Maybe the severity has put a lot of people off, just a thought.

Poor showing for a national really, feel sorry for the organisers as it is a cracking trial, if you like muddy banks ;)

I did think it was getting harder the last two years for the main bulk of the entry, so hopefully it will be eased a bit :blink:  :P

Maybe the severity has put a lot of people off, just a thought.

Yes, a little disapointing, we know we murdered one or two of the lesser lights last year, for which there is no excuse.

Jarvis on 15! Ooops!

We are working hard to put it right this year and know that it will take a damn good trial to gain back riders trust for the future.

Fingers crossed for the weather, it snowed heavily at Top Farm (right on top of the Cotswold hills) this afternoon when we were setting out.

Still looking forward to it.......

SSDT went a bit OTT in the 90's one year there was only 167 riders I beleive,

They took a bold step and made it no stop and more geared to the Bulk of the clubmen level riders............the rest is history 400+ entries

So set out at least one section I can clean :blink::P

Make it no-stop with plenty of straight forward sections.Sure that would help.

Looks like whats missing is a good sensible clubman route alongside the main route and you would be in for a good entry every year.

Mark T

GIZZA5 See were in the same pack in Scotland Mark, Changed Bikes??

Could be good to get the early day out of the way on monday, just hope they arn't the same sections as last year. Nothing wrong with the Gas Gas or Sherco, just fancied a scorpa.

Mark T

Simple solution. Take a leaf out of the guys who organise the Bemrose's book. Clubman route for the blokes and woman who can't flick a bike round like a BMX.

Yes, you could be right there. I suppose, with hind sight, it wouldn't have mattered at all this year as the Colmore is not a championship round.

I've set out nine sections and eight of those could be described as Clubman routes...... but there again, it might be snowing!