Yoomee Rear Number Board

Will the YOU HAVE USED WORDS OR A PHRASE WHICH ARE NOT PERMITTED ON THIS WEBSITE. PLEASE DELETE YOUR POST/TOPIC. DO NOT TRY TO CIRCUMVENT THE FILTERS IN PLACE ON THIS WEBSITE universal number board be available in the Parc Ferme ? it doesn't make a lot of sense to ship them over here to take back over there and pay extra for shipping, at least two :chairfall::chairfall: in shipping alone.

whats the story then? are we going to need a proper no plate ?

IMPORTANT NOTICE

Modern back mudguards are not wide enough, or at the correct angle, to provide a reasonable frgistration marking.

At the request of the police, ALL machines must be fitted with a reasonable form of registration plate.

THESE WILL BE CHECKED DURING SCRUTINEERING AND MACHINES WILL BE TURNED AWAY IF THEY DO NOT COMPLY.

Just to make it clear - a reasonable numberplate which can be viewed from behind must be fitted - this will mean fitting something similar to the YOU HAVE USED WORDS OR A PHRASE WHICH ARE NOT PERMITTED ON THIS WEBSITE. PLEASE DELETE YOUR POST/TOPIC. DO NOT TRY TO CIRCUMVENT THE FILTERS IN PLACE ON THIS WEBSITE plate - it is an example of a suitable plate but other suppliers manufacture similar plates. I understand that Montesa may be supplying one for the 4RTs - worth a check with Sandifords.

This applies to foreign bikes as well

Picked up my ''YUMMY'' No. Plate today from BVM to give it a try, seems fairly flexible, so at least it will get through scruteneering :(:D

Slightly off the subject, I wa stood at the counter with Rob Griffiths, who has the record for the SSDT I beleive, it will be his 37th !!!

So between us we have 58 SSDT's between us, that's a lot of bikes, tyres, spares and money.....Do we regret it DO WE HECK ;):D:blink:

Edited by GIZZA5