Sherco 2019 Coolant Top Up

godzilla

I have a 2019 250, which had a small coolant leak, hopefully just the bleed screw washer on the pump cover, it’s the first newer Sherco I’ve had so I’m not totally familiar with them, the info online is quite scant about the rad top up and bleed, the manual has the bleed screw and oil top up as the same thing I think, can someone confirm it’s wrong please?

Also is the top up procedure as simple as fill rad oped bleed screw on cover nip to 10nm re top up, is there an overflow for expansion?

IMG_0365.thumb.jpeg.c6863055ff82f01eb816845f1d809355.jpeg

Edited by godzilla

4 hours ago, cascao said:

This manual page can't be more wrong

No need to remove bash plate

Cap C is for gearbox oil. 

Bolt you need remove is M5 bolt (allen 4) on pump cover

Thanks for the reply’s, I won’t even be removing the bash plate the change the oil let alone the water. 
I’m surprised Sherco hasn’t corrected it. 
https://www.sherco.com/wp-content/uploads/SHERCO-MANUEL-TRIAL-ST-Serie-125-250-300-2022.pdf

@godzillaI am sorry about misleading you , I did not read what the manual page said as I just assumed that some one would have proof read the stuff before it was put out there but of course we live in a world where people do their work when they have a moment when nothing interesting is happening on their camera that also happens to be a  phone/laptop  nowadays so you cannot trust anything you hear or read. Lesson learnt.

• Like 1