Chassis Part ID

miner

Hi - this disintegrated whilst rebuilding the bike… any idea which part / part number it is? I can’t see/find it in the parts book. 🫠 07 TXT Pro 250. 

Can’t add or link it at the moment… it’s a plastic part that’s right under the headstock and the tabs come round the frame. 

Cheers Faussy… that’s exactly what it is… but I’ll be fecked if I can find it and the 09> one is inconveniently perforated in the centre. 😬

A quick flick of the yoke reveals it will be missed… epoxying it onto a bit of aluminium looking appealing right now. 😅

Looks like with some modification it may fit still… if you slide the clip into the centre, you’d only need to drill half a hole to get it to seat. Not drilling into the remaining ligament will be very tight though. 

I’ll try sending these additional pics to Trials UK first before I order and drill… will keep you posted. 

https://imgur.com/gallery/X5DdPLg

Some people take them off to obtain more steering lock, and just put some heavy tape in its place. But i think your year of bike was prone to dinging the frame at that spot, so id advise to at least put something in its place

• Like 2