Service/Workshop manuals

MarkE

Hi all,

I'm new to the forum so apologize in advance for the question I'm about to ask, because the more senior members (that have been on here a while) will have probably beaten this horse to death several times...but...LOL...here goes...does anyone have a link to an actual service manual for a 2007 TXT 280? 

:)

The first workshop manual GasGas produced for the TXT trials bikes (2003 until now) was in 2018. Prior to that all you could get was a User Manual and an exploded parts diagram.

The 2018 Workshop manual is 95% correct for your bike anyway, so you will be able to figure it out. 

You can find all the manuals here:

GASGAS Legacy manuals

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, arnoux said:

The first workshop manual GasGas produced for the TXT trials bikes (2003 until now) was in 2018. Prior to that all you could get was a User Manual and an exploded parts diagram.

The 2018 Workshop manual is 95% correct for your bike anyway, so you will be able to figure it out. 

You can find all the manuals here:

GASGAS Legacy manuals

@arnoux I use that page many times and direct others to it many times.  Thank you for continuing to keep the information available.

• Like 1