How Are They Going

dixie

Have you had a Montesa 4rt Dixie?

What has put you off them?

My son has just bought a Beta 2006 250 had a Gas Gas Pro previously. He loves it.

Pain in the bum remembering to turn the fuel on and off at each section and parking it uphill and to the right but apart from that its well put together and the suspension is excellent. Left hand kickstart not a problem or as difficult to operate as we suspected.As with all manufacturers I've dealt with excellent service from Gary at John Lampkins. I still prefer my 4rt but it's horses for courses

A lot of riders in our centre are going Sherco this year but most have come off Gassers

Have you had a Montesa 4rt Dixie?

What has put you off them?

My son has just bought a Beta 2006 250 had a Gas Gas Pro previously. He loves it.

Pain in the bum remembering to turn the fuel on and off at each section and parking it uphill and to the right but apart from that its well put together and the suspension is excellent. Left hand kickstart not a problem or as difficult to operate as we suspected.As with all manufacturers I've dealt with excellent service from Gary at John Lampkins. I still prefer my 4rt but it's horses for courses

A lot of riders in our centre are going Sherco this year but most have come off Gassers

Get yourself on a TLR 200/250 it's the way forward!!! no looking back ;)

windlestone,I would like a monty but no one will sell me one

same as last year everone says they have them in stock but dont

have you ever tried to get a straight answer from a certain importer?

i have been promised one this week (again)

but most people have betas on the floor