Service Manuals Online

hrc2002

After trying to find some hebo prices in the UK, I came across GasGasUK, which I have visited on many occasions, but have never looked around.

I came across this which is an online parts manual, you can easily, by the movement of a mouse, get the part number and discription of the part you are looking for/at.

Very handy, and good if you are stripping something down. I have also noticed the Sherco do this also, and maybe Beta/Scorpa etc etc?

Why not Montesa? With a company in trials as big as they are, I would have thought they would have dished out for an online manual of some sort...

As on RYP (www.rypusa.com) ryan has a download of sherco service manuals, maybe simple to make? Simple download rather then a classy flash one...but they are ALL very helpful to the user all the same, how many of you GasGas or Sherco riders have used these manuals before..?...im guessing quiet a few as I have seen the phase 'Go to RYP and download the Sherco Manual' many, many times before.

What is stopping Montesa? With a brand as big and as sucsessful as they are, they dont really like to show it off...

Not picking on the websites as such, but it is an honest OPINION, but usmontesa.com and sandifords dont really hold THAT much info on their bikes. No service/parts manuals, dont produce an online cataloge of their products (clothing for example) nore prices.

I do have a leaflet of the Montesa Clothing Range, but It would be nice to see an online one with the prices in english

After trying to find some hebo prices in the UK, I came across GasGasUK, which I have visited on many occasions, but have never looked around.

I came across this which is an online parts manual, you can easily, by the movement of a mouse, get the part number and discription of the part you are looking for/at.

Very handy, and good if you are stripping something down. I have also noticed the Sherco do this also, and maybe Beta/Scorpa etc etc?

Why not Montesa? With a company in trials as big as they are, I would have thought they would have dished out for an online manual of some sort...

As on RYP (www.rypusa.com) ryan has a download of sherco service manuals, maybe simple to make? Simple download rather then a classy flash one...but they are ALL very helpful to the user all the same, how many of you GasGas or Sherco riders have used these manuals before..?...im guessing quiet a few as I have seen the phase 'Go to RYP and download the Sherco Manual' many, many times before.

What is stopping Montesa? With a brand as big and as sucsessful as they are, they dont really like to show it off...

Not picking on the websites as such, but it is an honest OPINION, but usmontesa.com and sandifords dont really hold THAT much info on their bikes. No service/parts manuals, dont produce an online cataloge of their products (clothing for example) nore prices.

I do have a leaflet of the Montesa Clothing Range, but It would be nice to see an online one with the prices in english

In my opinion, no one beats R.Y.P. in the online information department.

We use the check list off the site that Bill Ibsen provided. An easy to follow drill to use on your maintenance schedule. These things might be easily overlooked without this list. Thank you Ryan and Bill.

I spoke (as in email) with Caroline @ Sandifords not long ago and their website will be undergoing a revamp. I don't know what's to be included, but you may see what you're looking for. Have any of you emailed these folk saying "Hey it would be a great idea if...."? Don't expect folk to be psychic and as has been said many times - Trials isn't F1 - they don't have huge budgets to employ the cream of website design.

It surprises (dissapoints) me that Montesa do not have a website, although for sometime it was under construction. Other factories have excellent websites eg Gas Gas and Sherco and I don't know why Montesa haven't followed suit. They must be spending all their cash on R & D for the 4 banger.

CK

Edited by Cota Kid

HRC2002 implies that Beta has an online manual. I haven't been able to find one, does anyone know the address to a Beta online manual.

Check the beta forum, r2w has but a website that has online manuals for models 1991 till 2004 I think.