Califoria Youth Trials Team Sponsorship

mich lin

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

What Lane didn't mention is that we have Marie Harker to thank for this! :wall: She set the hole thing up and has been running it.She and my wife Sarah have been selling hot dogs and snacks at the events,The kids sold raffle tickets "well most of them".Or biggest raffle ticket seller was Tori Carrilo and she doesn't even have kids.Many other people just donated money and I have to thank them for that...We have gotten great support :blink:

I don't want to get into our kids our better than yours that is just stupid but,those of us that go to the Y.N. come from the same club and I think we all live within 2 hours of each other so state or club makes no difference.

Hope to see you all there, we had a great time last year and that's what its all about :D

Edited by sirhc

It is too cool the effort that you CA guys put into coming over, sometimes I think that is one of the things that folks from the other side of the pond miss is what an undertaking you guys are doing.

You guys are out there doing what it takes to make that happen, and it is definetely showing.

I hope we can get out there some later this year for a weekend or such and see what you guys have going on, but I think it is mostly the people, and their belief in their kids that make you guys so great.

Thanks Alan ,I didn't say it to mean how great we are just to give credit where it use do.Of course it should also go to Mr.Bill for putting us all together.

It is cool after the I.T.S. trials these kids go out and ride together for another three or four hours just pushing each other. :D I think that is some of the stuff they have in Europe... I just hope we keep it up do to our current situation :wall:

Edited by sirhc