Changing Plastics On A Techno ?

goffracing

changing plastics on a techno ?

are trials bikes like other mx bikes in that you can get different color plastics etc to really change the way your bike looks? if so are there aftermarket cataloges for such things and other parts. im sorry if its a dumn question just used to the way offroad bikes have alot of stuff you can change around to make the bike more your own. thanks.

mines a 97 techno if that matters

What, you don't like purple? Prince does and he can really pull the chicks!

My friend got a '97 Beta last Sunday, it's amazingly clean but I'm gonna get him a couple of Prince posters if I can find them just to rip on him because his bike is way cleaner than mine!

I do know that they make paint that is especially for plastic though. Supposed to basically melt into the plastic, never tried it though.

The Betas change colors every year ,just call up Beta here in the U.S. and they can tell you what diffrent colors will fit from other years. :D When the euro's say mud gaurds they mean fenders...took me a while to figure that out :wall:

I say be a man stay with purple,I did :blink:

Edited by sirhc

What, you don't like purple? Prince does and he can really pull the chicks!

My friend got a '97 Beta last Sunday, it's amazingly clean but I'm gonna get him a couple of Prince posters if I can find them just to rip on him because his bike is way cleaner than mine!

I do know that they make paint that is especially for plastic though. Supposed to basically melt into the plastic, never tried it though.

:wall: PRINCE POSTERS!,,why aye attaa!! :blink: That gives me an idea for some photoshop pics,,hmmmmn Prince riding a "beautiful" 97 Purple Techno,,,I hear purple rain! goffracing;There is a varity of paints that'll work with proper prep,,but why???the purple really set's off the aluminum in my opinion. :D Edited by Half a tire Right