Raptor 4rt Stuff

jsp

Has anyone got any raptor foot rest hangers fitted

to there 4rts ?

what are they like, do they make the bike feel an better ?

has anyone got raptor foot pegs fitted as my hebo ones keep

filling up with crud and i notice raptor ones have no bracing.

Are the hangers stronger than the frame as i have just bent

my left stock hanger and would hate to think if i fitted

raptor ones there would be a chance of bending the frame.

any thoughts

:)

jsp

I rode a gasgas at the weekend that had the raptor pegs fitted. Very nice compared to the standard hebo pegs as they feel big and solid under your feet, but Im sure that if you whacked a raptor peg off a rock I think the frame will give before the peg. If I had to choose who would win a fight betwen a titanium peg and an alloy frame I'd pick the peg everytime!! If the hangers are designed to be the weakpoint to protect frame and peg they will be a great buy. 10/10. I was very impressed with them, made me feel very surefooted :):)

I have them installed (pegs and brackets) on my 4rt and agree with rhaines - that they are super strong, super light and so far have not had any problems with them packing with mud. They are pricey but worth every penny. :)

• 2 weeks later...
:D Hi, ive just fitted a set of these hangers to my 05 4RT, they are 10mm back and a touch lower, the bike feels a lot more stable, they are a top quality product and im fitting the footrests next, have you seen the front wheel spacer kits from <mention of this company is not permitted on Trials Central> yet, i think this is a great idea to remove the speedo drive, check out the mitani parts also, hope this helps, judd.

I am getting a 4rt soon and quite fancy using these pegs and hangers, but im worried that if I whack them on a rock I will bend the frame rather than the peg!

Has anyone had any experience of this.