Us Sx Championship

toofasttim

So Langston pulled off another west coast championship. When will he move up to the big boys?

But the real story is the national championship. Carmichael & Reed even and Stewart 5 points back and only one race left. Gonna be a good one.

Is this still shown on Channel 5 at stupid o clock? Bet that will be a good race tho!! I saw RC at the MXDN in belgium in 03 & france last year. The bloke was awsome. Only Ben Townley came close to giving him a run.My dosh is on RC.

sx is a few weeks behind at 4:30 am on friday nights / saturday morning - perfect student tv time for me!

the ruel in the states is if you've got so many points or something over 3 years you ***have*** to go up to the big boys.

i also understand that grand langston really likes the pro circuit team and they don't run big bikes - you'ld have to ask a more knowledgeable person (probable a yank) for the spercifics

as for 450F class - i got lost witht eh diffrence betweent the FIM and AMA champs standings .... :D

Great to hear people talking ama sx(what a show)hoping to go to usa to see one soon.I think in the world series James Stewart is still leading. But wow ama series, what a year, i think RC will get it.Will be great to see who comes for mx of nations,Hoping for RC,James Stewart and Millsaps from the U.S. and Chad Reed for Australia.I won't be betting on us. :D

nah we're (GB) aren't going to win the MXDN even with Nunn, Billy Mac, Searle, Sword or Noble (no idea what the pick will be)

Obviously Australia, USA, Belgium, etc are early favourites

Be good to see the brits in the top six, my choice would be nunn,sword,searle.

Dont discount the kiwis if they all get over their injuries, but a yank team of RC, Bubba,and Mike Alessi would be a sight to see. You guys have to be at this event,cause it is one hell of a social weekend as well as the MXDN. TRUST ME. :D:D:wall:B):P:P:hl::stoned:

GB team is very injury dependant after swordy's leg at the German GP

problem is the classes are MX1, MX2 and Open - thus sensibly youl'd have two 450's and one 250F

if it was tommorrow i'ld imagene it being Noble, Billy Mac (on a 450F) and either Nunny or Searle

Billy, Nunny and Searle are doing equally as well

Billy can ride a big bike

Noble is running OK

It would give us a consistend team that would do OK

Obvisouly stuff changes over the season, and Sword's fitness would be the critical facotr. A fit Sword would IMHO mean dropping Noble *OR* Billy - depending who is in the managers opinion the better 2nd 450 rider