Tc Stickers

dave

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i see !!!  I got the 1st ones made up , stuck on a lid and you never even bothered to ask me how much , a run could be done for !!

Right im taking my ball home!!!! :D

Yours were made by you - I didn't want you to feel like you had to do more, hence I didn't want to ask. Dave got his made up commerically. Sorry - of course if you want to email me a price to get 100 done then I'm open to quotes.

yeah but no but yeah but no but theres this whole other thing wot you don't even no about so SHURRUP! u SHURRUP! and tasha ses ur gay but dont listen to er cos she smokes weed and she's pregnant with darren's baby so SHAP u!

Well you either don't check the front page very often or are blind <_<

Oh bugger. Can't see the wood for trees.

It couldn't be any bigger :D

Double bugger - It's on the same day as our biggest trial of the year - 40 section trial. Our events won't affect each other much, but there are quite a few who would definitely have made the trip otherwise.

We'll have to see how tight things are around those dates. I think it may be too late for us to change. <_<