Lincoln Metheringham Trial Today

mickrayner

At last I have managed to get off my backside and ride a trial again..I loved it, raining, muddy, slippy BIG rocks but it was great :wall:

I hadn't ridden for about a year and since the last trial have only had about 5 hours on the bike, hence the reason my hands, arms and shoulders are killing me!!!

I forgot that Lincoln trials have a reputation for being one level up from the normal club trial, as in intermediate there would be the hard route at another club....I did the Intermediate and got a 3 or 5 for most sections for my trouble, but I finished and the bike is ok. It was good though and will be getting out on the bike more... :D

I hope you didn't ask for any 5's ! :wall::D:blink:

I rode my first trial since the '03 Scottish today at Dunfermline's club trial at Crief. Me and Gary had a laugh, I was a litle rusty to say the least.

PS Beadwindow, don't tell work, I'm still downgraded!! B)

Edited by Hughesy

hi glad to hear your riding again and to be honest i didnt think that the middle route at lincoln was that hard it was quite easy compared to how hard it normally is and the conditions were good to how boggy it has been times before when i have been but its all fun and i enjoyed it and i agree with you that the middle route at lincoln is like been on a hard route at some other venues but its good

Hi you lot...Tom did ok...he rode the hard route like he does. :wall:

I think he is better than me but he has ridden a few recently where I haven't.

Still planning on coming up, should be a laf, Lincoln to Inverness for a trial.??? Must be mad :D

Didnt ask for any fives Boofont, although I did suggest if Tom didnt want to ride it he could do.. :blink:

Coxy, might not have seemed that hard for you but I'm one step up from a non rider B)