Llanfyllin Forest Trophey Trial

jools

What a fantastic trial! the sections were superb, they wer'nt over the top at all, just right. How many trials can you ride like that in the year, 40 sections 1 lap all off road, at a venue like that? Brilliant! <_<

And a huge turnout aswell. Thanks to the Llanfyllin club for a well organised fantastic trial. Back again next year!! :P

Results will hopefully be out tomorrow night. Been a long weekend, with the charity trial on Saturday, the Forest Trophy on Sunday, and the Centre Champs trial today - we got a lot of results to catch up on - well Gasserboy has :beer::P

We get lucky each year - weather wasn't like last year, but at least the sun made the odd appearance, and the timing with observers worked well this year - Big thank you to all the people that get involved, it spans well outside our club, including the observers (As far as I know I didn't hear a cross word all weekend - I think the atmosphere of the trial sorts that out).

We should mention the amount of effort Elwyn and Jean Williams put in to it. Everybody else together probably contribute about 30-40% of the effort, the rest is them. Elwyn is about 134 years old now, and still a human dynamo :stoned: Pleasure to be involved with the club.

Three trials over the bank holiday weekend, including the 40 section Trophy trial - you can't manage that without a team effort - spot on!

It's about 28 miles all told by the way NWSL1 - that's what my speedo says although I've been known to take the less direct routes <_<