doc holiday

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks Ron & Clive for your answers

Lane, A 8 year old could have done what you did at the national so I don't care if you are over 55 and the section I was at you didn't even ride threw the gate

:P

post-2680-1149551733.jpg

Edited by Doc Holiday

Liar oh I mean Lane

You still dont get it. You go on and on about about Senior riders get all of these perks. I showed you what I got. No where near a works sponsership. I am happy to come sowewhere near Curt Comer. Always a good rider and a great guy who just loves to ride. I bet he does not even practice before events.

Not an easy guy to beat.

All your crying and Cody rode in the World round Jr line. Why dont you try praise for someone that is trying and pushing the envelope. 4th in the JR line. I am proud as can be for Cody. I guess it is easier to be a negative Nanny.

There are always good riders out there. Not all of them show up to the Nationals. So if you think that I think that I am best 40 year old rider in the country you are crazy. I got beat in TN and I got beat at Nationals last year.

Keep your story straight. Read what you post. Remember what you post. And do something positive for the sport, not just sit, hiding behind a computor screen giving your 2 cents.

You can always come out and ride against Curt.

Doc Aw- Ha, your wrong! First that 8 year old would have to be Advanced rider like smart@ss Alan. Then Doc your right, if you don't enter you can't figure into the results. FIVE US riders in the champ/Pro class today, what a joke compared to over 100 in 1975.

Take a look at the climb of riders like Curt Comer from 1975 to 76 or Jack Stites! They really moved up the ranks, With the current NATC class structure riders like those two would never had the rapid rise they did. They would be hindered back in the high school or sportsmen classes never building the confidence to improve.

My point has always been getting the pro class bigger again, causing more pressure on the top guys. Plus more oppertunity to move up rapidly like Stites and Comer were able to do. Which can't be done today!

Hey, that Comer guy is the same guy that spanked Clive isn't it?

Besides Doc, I know for a fact that an 8 year old could not have ridden up as far on the toughest section of the trial as I did. I know, I've helped train the Califorina Youth trials team win 3 consecutive US national championship team titles. You would need to be at least 9 years old to go as far as I did. :crying:

Edited by Mich Lin

Clive " No Jive" Belvoir is worth every penny he earns as a so called "senior national works rider." So does Curt Comer.

Both wrapped up senior titles in only six rounds this year.

Amazing stuff, these two are alway in my top 5 category when I compile the overall results. Their bikes they represent are the most popular brand rode at the Tennessee nationals.

Edited by City Trials

Craig, your right about Clive for sure. It is not just about winning, but ATTITUDE!

Anyone that calls Mich a liar that many times and then tells his pants are on fire has the RIGHT STUFF!

So Clive , you get a free practice bike as part of your sponsorship!

You can ride mine as much as you want the day before an event, if I happen to be there of course!

You'll be glad to get back on your new one I'm sure, but WTH! It's the thought that counts!

:crying:

Mich Lin Posted Today, 06:14 PM

Doc Aw- Ha, your wrong! First that 8 year old would have to be Advanced rider like smart@ss Alan. Then Doc your right, if you don't enter you can't figure into the results. FIVE US riders in the champ/Pro class today, what a joke compared to over 100 in 1975.

Take a look at the climb of riders like Curt Comer from 1975 to 76 or Jack Stites! They really moved up the ranks, With the current NATC class structure riders like those two would never had the rapid rise they did. They would be hindered back in the high school or sportsmen classes never building the confidence to improve.

My point has always been getting the pro class bigger again, causing more pressure on the top guys. Plus more oppertunity to move up rapidly like Stites and Comer were able to do. Which can't be done today!

Hey, that Comer guy is the same guy that spanked Clive isn't it?

Besides Doc, I know for a fact that an 8 year old could not have ridden up as far on the toughest section of the trial as I did. I know, I've helped train the Califorina Youth trials team win 3 consecutive US national championship team titles. You would need to be at least 9 years old to go as far as I did. 

That eight year old wouldn't have to be an advanced rider to just ride the loop and get all fives. If they entered and did that they would have the same score as you :crying: I guess if they went by ARHMA rules and oldest wins then you would beat them.

I'm glad you where there to teach all the CA. kids to ride, I'm sure those kids owe there championships to you. In case they weren't grateful enough I thank you for them.

Seriously Lane in one of the older posts some where you said you where as proud of what you did last year as you where of your championships. Please don't demean your championships that way! You should be very proud of them and saying stuff like that just makes you look like a fool. Please stop doing it to your self.

Why Johnny Ringo you look like somebody just walked over your grave

axulsuv..

To answer your question .. parts are available and in stock for most of this bike and all models back to 84 tr 32..Usually decals are hard to get on bikes older than 12 or so years.. usually if a guy is willing to wait for them I can find them too.. but give us a call for the parts youneed I'm sure you'll be satisfied with the service..

My Best

Ron

Beta USA

Clive and Ringo ..

You know arguing with lane is Like Pi$$ing In the wind. You can never win and You just get pi$$ed on.. And Remember Opinions are Like as$wholes .. every one has one and most of them stink........Lane still believes USA Importers are filthy rich and millionaires.. well I can tell you I really wish That was the case .. I am happy to just get by and do what I love to do .. as for senior works riders.. well apparently lane doesnt understand my earlier post.. I do what I can for my guys.. and the guy from south africa is a realist.. I'm Not Paying Him...So Ringo .... Waaaaasssssuuupppp !!! Hey email me direct please .....

JR