Kehin

erixon

Just got my kehin pwk 28, and installed it on my gasgas 280 - 2006 today. The problem is that the bike wont start. What should i check?. To little fuel or to much ? Float level ?? The carb got two adjustment screws One big black with a spring, and one little gold. Witch one is for idling ?

Edited by erixon

You really do need to speak to someone that knows what they are doing and what setup is good. The guy that did mine changed the jets and then it seemed 100% to me but he said it wasn't just right and I should go for .5 of a different slide, hey presto better still!!

No substitute for knowledge and experience.

Hi just fitted one to may 05 280 and it is running spot on!!!

where did you get if from? gas gas UK sell with the right jets in.

do you now what jets are in?

another thing is that my carb didn't come with a fuel line just the two breather / equalizing pipes

shoe you haven't but don't be tempted to push one of them on to the tank!! ;)

another think have you got a the spacer to bring the reads back nearer the carb?

I got mine from lewissport usa. I have put a inline fuelfilter on it. And a reed spacer so it fits really god. It starts in one or two kiks now, but if use the choke it dosen't start. Think i have a jetting problem, the sparkplug was grey white after my first test run on this spec: Pilot 45 Main 120 Needle clip in middle. Today i put a 48 pilot in and lifted the needle max. It seems to be running great on low rews, but the bike don't rew to the skys. so i think something is wrong on high rews. Anyway the sparkplug was black dry today. Do you think a 125 main will do the trick for me ????

Edited by erixon