Two Wheel Tuesday

ihop

Something going on -I just went on the Two Wheel Tuesday web site - all hats, shrits ete... prices have been cut by 75% - I did picked up the hat, to remember the show by !!!!! ;)

Edited by ihop

I do believe that the show has been canceled.

Greg White says on GregOnTv "During the final 2 Wheel Tuesday I was wearing a T-Shirt that said HOLYSHIFT. I have received many emails asking me where they can get this shirt... well here in the info."

On a happier note there was a Tomi Ahvala SuperTrial clip shown as part of the closing montage.

DFW

Two Wheel Tuesday is no more! Here is a quote from Greg's website:

GregOnTv.com: Don't read the rumors, get the facts right here! Tell your friends the truth!!

05-30-06 - Charlotte, NC -- 2 Wheel Tuesday concludes June 20th!!

The reports are true that "2 Wheel Tuesday", the actual name of the show I been hosting for about three and half years is coming to an end. One thing I have realized is that everything in life, including life itself, has a cycle. There is a beginning a middle and finally and an end. 2 Wheel Tuesday has run its course and it was a great course!

I just want to thank every single person who was involved with 2 Wheel Tuesday over the years. There are a couple of stand-outs that need to be named. The man behind the week to week operations is Producer Dan Parisi. Also Rick Miner the Executive Producer of the show. Both men are huge motorcycle enthusiast and were 100% behind the show for the entire run. Beyond that there are so many people that have contributed to making this show a success, to many to name here.

Anyway, the real people who I need to thank are, you, the fans of the show. Over the years it is you folks who've kept us motivated to do the show week to week. We are very proud of the 174 shows we produced in three and half years.

I still work for Speed, I am not fired or being replaced

Edited by DGShannon

• 3 weeks later...

I hope everyone is enjoying the great new motorcycle show that took "Two wheel Tuesday" place on speed channel!!!!! The name of the show is "Super Bike",,,,,,,,,it's just GREAT! Show is all about idits ridings

their crotch rockets around the streets doing things like burnouts, nose wheelies and wheelies!!! Great stuff

to promote motorcycle riding. Nothing like a little street racing to also promote the sport. Tonight it's

a highlight of the Hiyabussa (sic) club,,,the 180+ club. Yep, you guessed it, guys that testify that they

have gone over 180 mph on their rocket bikes. Well we all need to send Speed Channel an email,

thinking them for this GREAT new show,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,or if you feel like I really do, tell them that the new

show,,,,,,,,,,SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by trialsmm

or if you feel like I really do, tell them that the new

show,,,,,,,,,,SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cant agree much more...Ya got to thank MTV.... & nintendo.

But <insert Monty Python's brians song here> lookin on the bright side of this:

One thing about this new "lifesytle" that is emerging with these Twits that cant wait to die or risk death, is that at least Darwins theory of "natural selection" is being engaged, which apparently has NOT been, for many generations.

I say, if you see stupid people doing stupid stuff... you know like lighting themselves on fire to be on a buddy's website, then maybe we need to encourage that. Eliminating some of the stupid genes from the human genpool one dipsh!t at a time.