Wulfsport Clothing

revrider

Hi !

After an absence of 12 years I decided to start riding again, so I am piecing together my kit once more.

Does anyone have any comments on Wulfsport clothing ? (Trousers, shirt and Jackets).

Compared to some trial clothing they seem value for money but I haven't seen anyone wearing any.

If anyone could help I would appreciate it.

RevRider

I still wear a wolfsport trials jacket I bought about 12 years ago and its still in very good condition and not too hot. The sleaves come off which is good for the few hot days we get every year.

I keep thinking it looks very old fashion but not being a fashion follower and being so happy with it I keep on wearing it.

• 2 weeks later...

i wear a pare of wulfsport trials boots and they are fantastic

Afraid I have to disagree with you there. I had a pair of Wulfsport boots that I regularly oiled but they were still stiff as cardboard and had no flex in them at all.

I haven't worn it myself but by the look other peoples' wulfsport clothing it seems durable and long-lasting.

For boots though I would say it's worth paying

I've had the diardora stone 2 for a couple of months now and have to say the are as comfortable as a pair of old slippers...just need to stop the gasser eating the right inside ankle part...any one had that?...or is it a parcularity that only happens to fat 40 something exiled yorkshiremen? :D:beer::P

I beleive this too be a common problem for the gassers but trialcast do a nice chain guard jobby too prevent the boot damage click HERE

I've had the diardora stone 2 for a couple of months now and have to say the are as comfortable as a pair of old slippers...just need to stop the gasser eating the right inside ankle part...any one had that?...or is it a parcularity that only happens to fat 40 something exiled yorkshiremen? :D:beer::D

I beleive this too be a common problem for the gassers but trialcast do a nice chain guard jobby too prevent the boot damage click HERE

Seems odd as the Gas Gas chain runs on the left-hand side of the bike :P

I've had the diardora stone 2 for a couple of months now and have to say the are as comfortable as a pair of old slippers...just need to stop the gasser eating the right inside ankle part...any one had that?...or is it a parcularity that only happens to fat 40 something exiled yorkshiremen? :beer::P:D

Seems odd as the Gas Gas chain runs on the left-hand side of the bike :D

:D woops but in relation too what he said I was guessing it was the chain!!! ah well

I've had the diardora stone 2 for a couple of months now and have to say the are as comfortable as a pair of old slippers...just need to stop the gasser eating the right inside ankle part...any one had that?...or is it a parcularity that only happens to fat 40 something exiled yorkshiremen? :D:beer::D

aha!!

have checked aforesaidmentioned feet

it is the left and that looks just the job so ta! :P:D