Gasser Upgrades/tit Bits/cool Stuff!

ned1

hi all, i start my aprenticeship soooooon and i have decided that i want to beast my bike up!i have an 05 gasgas 125 and already have gold fat bars but i want too pimp it! has any one got any ideas engine mods and ashtetic mods are what im looking for so any suggestions, money is no object...as i am soon a working man!woop woop!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anodised wheels, Trialscast bits ect ect powder coat loads of bits (check out candy wheels) yokes , cams , carbon fibre bits.

Or why not dont spend money on the stuff thats not going to make you a better rider and save up for a 07 when they come out nearer the end of the year ?? You wouldnt have to pay full price cos you have your 05 to fall back on and sell towards it...well thats what im hopefully going to do anyway.

th_picture7ofgasgas.jpg

Theres my baby. 125 Raga with a fair few bling bits. Soon to get the black rim treatment :rolleyes:

The extras are,

YOU HAVE USED WORDS OR A PHRASE WHICH ARE NOT PERMITTED ON THIS WEBSITE. PLEASE DELETE YOUR POST/TOPIC. DO NOT TRY TO CIRCUMVENT THE FILTERS IN PLACE ON THIS WEBSITE Oversized Chain Tensioners (Red)

YOU HAVE USED WORDS OR A PHRASE WHICH ARE NOT PERMITTED ON THIS WEBSITE. PLEASE DELETE YOUR POST/TOPIC. DO NOT TRY TO CIRCUMVENT THE FILTERS IN PLACE ON THIS WEBSITE Front Pipe Heat Sheild (Red)

Radycool Radiator Guard (Carbon)

Apico Bar Clamps (Standard Ones Snap)

Home Made Bar Risers (Im Over 6' And Struggle With Low Bars)

Rubber Grommet For Front Sprocket Shaft End (In My Opinion It Looks Awful Without One)

R.E.P Front Brake Adjuster (Red)

R.E.P Brake & Clutch Master Cylinder Covers (Red)

Im lovin it :hyper: I did want a Keihin but changed my mind as i didnt want to lose the low down nippiness.

Thanks for the comment :rolleyes: Here are many more pictures. i will try and post more in a few weeks time when the black rims are fitted as i think it makes the bike look loads better.

th_picture4ofgasgas.jpg

th_picture1ofgasgas.jpg

th_picture3ofgasgas.jpg

th_picture2ofgasgas.jpg

th_picture5ofgasgas.jpg

th_picture6ofgasgas.jpg

th_picture8ofgasgas.jpg

The bike now has one of the brand new style radycool sticker kits and a powder coated gold swing arm as the origional paint all came off.

Also here is a picture i photoshopped to see how black rims would look on it. Like i say i will post pictures when i have the black rims built up properly etc if i remember.

th_myggblkrims.jpg

i think all black rims look waaaay better although the polished edge seems to be more practical....now i have looked into gettin black rims with the polished edge with an anodized or powder coated or whatever hub with stainless spokes but it ends up at like

• 3 weeks later...

that is one nice lookin bike !! jus one question tho how did u get your radycool swinging arm stickers to fit so well as i have just bought some and they are far too wide width ways???????? i must of had a bad batch i think because the frame stickers were a bit shabby aswell cheers for any advice in advance lads