New To North East Riding - Anyone Out There ?

daggs888

Gent's,

After riding down south in the mud, grass and clay for just over a year, I'm looking forward to riding some good ol' rock and stream beds !, I say this cos i'm Moving to County Durham (Chester-le-street) in early aug. Has anyone got any idea's on were to practice or an opinion on the best local club / clubs to join ?

If anbody goes out practising near County Durham / tyneside and doesnt mind a 30 something 'C' route rider tagging along, please give me a shout

Cheers .. Darren :rolleyes::hyper::marky:

Hi Mate,

I am a forty something living in the N/E (Sunderland) and have just returned to Trials after a 25 year break !

Theres a great practice area on the outskirts of Sunderland called Warden Law.Its on the site of a Go Kart Track.Theres plenty of natural and man made obstacles for every level of rider.Its cost

I post every date for NE Trials on the Calendar section of this website.

I think there were over 70 trials in a 12 month period.

The posting shows the organising club and contact details, nearer to the event date it is updated with venue and start time.

Just join whichever club is organising the first trial you attend. They are all open to centre events.

From Chester le Street you can get to almost any trial in under ander an hour, the Tweed valley venue at Bamburgh is maybe 1hr 10 mins.

All trials have an easy route, Saturday trials don't have an expert route and often have a beginners route