Project Complete

jetset

Here is my Pinky which I completed and rode today, Thanks to all that helped me along the way. I have resized afew pics to make them small enough but it says I can't add them so if anyone knows please shout out as I have two more of the bike as it is now and one when I got it a few months ago.

I have re-built it to ride, not to polish and have already scraped some stickers off, it is my first project so be gentle!

I have stripped it down, had the frame shotblasted and powder coated back to white (from Green!) and replaced afew bits and bats along the way to put it back to original colours etc.

It rides well, a couple of minor adjustments to front & back brake will have it just so.

P.S. I did tension the chain before I rode it!!

Cheers

Mod Edit: Pics added

Before.JPG

100_0926x.JPG

100_0927.jpg

100_0928.jpg

Edited by Andy

Not road registered, bought it from Derby so doubtful if it belonged to you unless you bought it new as the guy said he was 2nd owner (he says!)

Did it look like your old girl in it's current state or the state it was when I bought it????? :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

Original buyer backed out but put it back on with buy it now and sold it bext day! In fact could have sold it 3 times over!! As you say used prices are rock bottom but it's sold and so I can put the money toward a newer bike when I finish my kitchen extension!