3d Trials August 6

titanium

Terry,The trials starts at 11 am.The terrain is just what you PA guys like lots of big rocks and slabs.I know the clerk would sure like to see some experts show up.Cody can not make it because of work.There will be a bunch of us camping saturday.Nice spot in the mountains,with tubing on the creek if you like.Come on up.See you in the woods.JR :D:thumbup:B)

Hey Titanium,

Were you part of the New Jersey contingent ie:Burghart & Tuttle, etc?

Those guys cleaned up the INT class. sandbaggers... :o

A good turnout and dry conditions made for quite a competitive class.

The more the merrier. :blink:

Thanks to all who showed.

It was alot of fun.

ride slow take chances,

Steve Poisman

titanium Posted Today, 12:23 AM

No we didn't make it up. 4 hour drive for a one day event was a bit much with gas prices and all. (We're from central PA) We may make the NETA 2 day event in October.

You should try havin to pay the prices we pay in the Uk for fuel, nearly

DAGNABIT! I have been accused of being a "Sandbagger" OOOH that VARMINT Poismann! It was only my 3rd modern trials, I can't help it if I rode well that day. Now, if my aging memory is correct, isn't Heir Poismann the one who rode Advanced last year? Isn't he the guy with NATIONAL POINTS?! Umm, why is he trying to beat ME in the Intermediate class? Sandbagger.

Nine (Burghart) :D

Stupid is as stupid does

Jim,

I'm impressed this thread has run fon for quite a while. We've got namecallin' to international petroleum prices to tubing on the river. As for the professional staff of 3D Trials, the photographer is usually quite prompt with the collection, the marketing and sales staff are beyond reproach, marker manufacturing is always getting the white color just right, but that newsletter dude can't draw very well.

Smurf