Scott Regs?

boydw

Just wondered when the regs are out for the jaunt round the dales???

Perce do you know?

SOON VERY SOON

Don't forget our Centre Trial on the 24th of September for a good Scott warm up, two laps of 25 sections planned.

not for that day! just a tad cold on the field -

But it would be a fair finish to the trial, a few stellas and a hot tub, wouldnt want the cleaning bill afterwards though!!!!

Any offers for a sponsor for one out there would be greatly appreciated though, cant see any maidens joining us either!

:beer::thumbup:

not for that day! just a tad cold on the field -

But it would be a fair finish to the trial, a few stellas and a hot tub, wouldnt want the cleaning bill afterwards though!!!!

Any offers for a sponsor for one out there would be greatly appreciated though, cant see any maidens joining us either!

:beer::thumbup:

Finish to the trial... I thought that's what your lot do before! :hyper:

I'd have to say we are pretty serious about this trial, so maybe not the night before,

We try pretty hard all day on the bike, so its only fair to try pretty hard in the pub at night!!!

Just a shame there is nowhere open when the presentation is finished!!!

I think i might call by surrender on the morning of the scott, and put a litlle sign up saying - BOG!!!

No doubt some little critters will pull it down, and i wouldn't be suprised if i did it again, red mist and all that!!