Anybody Know Of A Site I Can Download A Manual From For A Pinky?

old trials fanatic

Thanks Heath helps with some of the stuff.

Mostly i need things like ammount of fork oil, ignition timing, how to strip etc. People on here will be able to help if i'm stuck i hope. Just thought it would be nice to be able to do stuff without having to ask.

At least that site give a rough idea of how bits fit.

Thanks for the link most helpful.

Hope your Betas better :thumbup: I was thinking of possibly buying a Beta but i'm going off them after seeing you and your mates results.

I think the Pinky should be ok in the sort of trials i intend doing as i failed to destroy my old one in the 80's however i was possibly looking to get a more modern bike for the occaisional foray into modern club trials as long as they have an old duffers route. Perhaps a Cota 315 would be a better bet?

I had a Pinky for a few years and it was the rider that was the limiting factor, not the bike :D

Try signing up to http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/ty-list for lots of info on on the TY.

The fork oil capacity is 299cc of 10 wt. If you measure with the spring removed and the forks fully compressed it should be 99mm from the top of the inner tube. The min and max figures are quoted at 75~115mm.

Timing is 12deg BTDC at 2500rpm.