Blackening The Beta

jack_h

There is a rev 4 up in scotland and it is 280cc

aparently the 08 ones are either coming in as

280's or there will be kits available to buy as a

upgrade!

I knew they would have to go a bit bigger than the 250! And there was talk of the 400cc KTM top end being able to slot in too! not sure if that is still on the Betamotor website but was when they first came out?

Mad4it did you here it running? was it any louder or still the nice humm like the 250?

The "normal" angle appears to be one where the front edge of the rest is quite a bit below the level of the rear edge (at least on the ones I got this week) and I end up standing on just the rear edge in my usual stance, unlike the Beta rests which are level. Haven't ridden with them yet but just wondered how you had got on with this.

upgrade!

I knew they would have to go a bit bigger than the 250! And there was talk of the 400cc KTM top end being able to slot in too! not sure if that is still on the Betamotor website but was when they first came out?

Mad4it did you here it running? was it any louder or still the nice humm like the 250?

It sounds like the 250 'i see there are five of them running

up there and all are still well ,apparently they tread on

well on the road the blokes on monty's they just come

sailing past them on the road.The 280cc bike is running

within the top dozen or so can't be bad!

upgrade!

It sounds like the 250 'i see there are five of them running

up there and all are still well ,apparently they tread on

well on the road the blokes on monty's they just come

sailing past them on the road.The 280cc bike is running

within the top dozen or so can't be bad!

I take it that would be Jordi pascuet then?.... he is the bloke that rode the world rounds a without a minder for the last couple of years!!! Bloody hero on those sections!

Thats's the man.

4th Spot for the Beta 4t then! albeit a slightly tweaked one! Hope Kinell got on well too? last I heard he was going well, and I look forward to his review and any problems with the bike yet?

Poor old bugger was flagging towards the end of the week but wouldn't any normal human being. K's bike sounded just like Pasquet's 280, practically no discernable noise difference but it certainly had a bit more grunt. 4t's looked classy at the Scottish and were so much nicer to listen than those noisy Monts and Shercos, they were drowning out the jets that buzzed us all week :beer: