Fiat Doblo

cabby

Hi guys, I'm about to get into trials, however, before I buy a bike I need to know if a Trails bike can fit in the back of a Fiat Doblo with the seats folded down ?? As it will save me buying a trailer/towbar or re tax/insure and mot'ing me old van

Thanks in advance

Doblo cargo 1.9 JTD

Load Length (mm): 1680

Load Width Max (mm): 1470

Wheelbase(mm): 3200

Load Height (mm): 1305

Overall Lenth(mm): 4253

Loading Height(mm): 1231

Overall Width(mm): 1722

Rear Door Width(mm): 1245

Overall Height(mm): 1831

Rear Door Height (mm): 1680

I have a Doblo and can fit my Sherco in diagonally with just the smaller rear seat folded, leaving room for driver plus three passengers. I've also had a Beta in the same way, so guess you will be OK with any modern bike. Probably couldn't quite do it with a longer bike such as an old Bulto but there you go.

I'd thoroughly recommend the Doblo if it's a diesel one - I drive a 1.3 and a 1.9, the bigger motor is especially economical (56mpg on a steady run), and the driving position is very comfortable. Also insurance costs pocket money.

• 4 weeks later...
I have a Doblo and can fit my Sherco in diagonally with just the smaller rear seat folded, leaving room for driver plus three passengers. I've also had a Beta in the same way, so guess you will be OK with any modern bike. Probably couldn't quite do it with a longer bike such as an old Bulto but there you go.

I'd thoroughly recommend the Doblo if it's a diesel one - I drive a 1.3 and a 1.9, the bigger motor is especially economical (56mpg on a steady run), and the driving position is very comfortable. Also insurance costs pocket money.

how many seats do they have?