Sherco X-Ride

copemech

Any news on the X-Ride?

We just got a local dealer and he is bringing one in. I'm pretty sure I can get it on the road as I have my GG EC200 enduro on the road today :). My sense is it would be tamer than the EC and more exciting than my old TLR200 so I could trade the 2 of them in for the X-Ride and free up some space in the shed. Would still keep the GG TXT200 for "real" trials.

Edited by michael_t

• 1 month later...

• 1 month later...

Well hopefully this isn't a case of if you don't have anything good to say don't say anything at all... but haven't heard anything negative about them so I plan to buy the X-Ride this week :).

Unfortunately given the snow / ice and freezing cold it will probably be a while before I actually get any decent seat time on it.

• 4 years later...

I had been replying in the Beta forum about one bike for trail and trial but then heard about the X-ride at the weekend.

Can I ask if anyone has entered an actual observed trial on one of these? Or at least, taken it through some sections at their local trials club...? Or maybe seen someone do that...?

Thanks