Is That Man Human ?

shyted

Had a great day up at Staveley ,west moorland trial .

Whole family went and the weather , well any one who doesn't know what English bank holidays are like ,it usually pees down with rain , but great is a good word to describe it .

On our way home , we were joining the A6 ( i hate motorway driving ) from the A591 out side of Kendal , going towards Milnthorpe . Went down the slip road to a roundabout come junction .Waiting to join the road , a young lad on a yam DT 125 goes past with 'L' plates on which drew my attention . We join 2 cars after . Follows the road comes off another slip to the roundabout and there's a que of traffic . Lad on DT is staying in the que behind this silver Seat Ibeza .

Cars move along until it's seat mans turn . Traffic is busy , he decides he's going to go and wants to make a dash , moves off at a rate but then his bottle goes and he jabs the brake on sharpish . The lad on the DT had commited to moving off and had put his feet on the pegs when he has to jam on the brake's .

Bike goes into the back of the car with the front tyre lad role's onto the floor .

No damage done . Guy jumps out of his car storms round the back looks at his rear bumper , does't say a word ,lad and bike still on floor , he sees no damage ,leaves lad on floor , guy fires back into his car and moves off again .

No injuries but the car driver didn't hang around to find out , probably in a rush to get his tea .

Why are people , us , getting afraid to help each other ? It would have cost two minutes to help that kid but the guy just knackered off and left him on the floor.Just stepped over him like dog ***** . What a **** ! Is that man human ?

Ted .

fell off my Fantic super T (what a machine !!) going a bit quick round a corner, guy comes past in next car along and shouts out of window while I was still laid in the gutter "serves you right" and goes on his way faster than I could have gone on my super T, what a txxxer !

another indication of the humanity of our fellow man nowadays, I followed a car up a slip road other day, pigeon in road that he could clearly see, he went straight over the thing, splattered it all over road, what a pillock ! pulled up at next junction and said wtf was that all about he just gave me a moronic look ?? and said nothing.

I sometimes despair.

• Like 1

fell off my Fantic super T (what a machine !!) going a bit quick round a corner, guy comes past in next car along and shouts out of window while I was still laid in the gutter "serves you right" and goes on his way faster than I could have gone on my super T, what a txxxer !

another indication of the humanity of our fellow man nowadays, I followed a car up a slip road other day, pigeon in road that he could clearly see, he went straight over the thing, splattered it all over road, what a pillock ! pulled up at next junction and said wtf was that all about he just gave me a moronic look ?? and said nothing.

I sometimes despair.

Oh yes lot to learn some bastido's out there . Kama boy's , it comes back in spade fulls .

I don't know the rules where you are, but here in the states, if the bike rider was injured and the car driver left, he could be in for a huge fine for "leaving the scene of an accident." I hope the kid was OK and that somebody jotted down or photo'd the license plate of the driver and reported him to the police.

In Argentina...if you hit somebody with your car, or motorcycle... and leave the injuried person there... AND THEY FIND YOU... there are huge chances of you, going to jail several years... its called "Abandono de Persona" (Persons abandon or something like that)