199B Frame Colour

bondy

hello all just an update on the 199B still waiting for my wheels. brake plates on there way back from having the brake Arms cams sleeved. new rear sprocket came today so did a few other parts. mounted the chain guard.

• Like 1

hello all just an update on the 199B still waiting for my wheels. brake plates on there way back from having the brake Arms cams sleeved. new rear sprocket came today so did a few other parts. mounted the chain guard.attachicon.gif001 (11) (1).jpg ...

The material of the chain guard looks different what I have seen before is this item made out of glasfiber?

Edited by pschrauber

yes the chain guard is fiberglass.and the brake plates are sorted good to get things done just takes time. yes the bash plates came with loads off decals. i gave half to a mate who wanted 1 off the bash plates. i have mounted the new Air box drilled the holes spot on i cut the old plastic Air box .and used them as a template. my mates dad made me a bracket out off stainless to the shape off the rear Air box that fits inside .and bolts to the frame also i had 1 for the front. top job cheers stu. i will mount the rear guard tomorrow am just waiting on the front wheel to be rebuilt. then that's it all done will upload some photos when it's done.

• Like 2

hello all i have mounted the Air box late last night my main concern was drilling the holes in the correct location so i had the old plastic Air box cut both sides and top off and used them as a template marked and drilled. then mounted the side panels and offered it up to the frame to get it centered marked and drilled the top holes sorted.

• Like 2

thanks for the comments it was a good bike before i started just needed a little TLC iv'e probably spent around £600 with new rims tyres chain sprockets ect ect can easy spend this kind off money once you start i did buy a few things i didn't really need to buy like new black renthel bars Air box was ok crack in a few places but it had seen better days. new bash plate but it;s all part off the fun :D

Edited by bondy
  • Like 2