New To The Forum

weebigman

Hello, I will be eventually posting on the specific Bultaco Forums but by way of introduction myself and my brothers were into scrambling and motorcross in our youth. However our father was into trials. He had and still has a Bultaco Sherpa T which with a bit of digging we have found that it is a Sammy Miller slimline Sherpa 250 t, chassis number SM408

The bike is in bits, I have attached a few pictures. The engine is in another cardboard box in the shed. The plan is for my brothers and I to get the bike back to up and running to give to him for his 80th, a year from now. I would like to use this forum and all your in-depth knowledge to it as close the original as possible 

post-23084-0-06980700-1479987692_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

What a great present, pity car sos didn't do a programme with old bikes instead of just cars.

Do you have the forks, just asking as I have just taken a pair of Bultaco Betors in excellent condition with new magicals progressive spring in off a pre 65 bike and intended trying to unite them with a Bultaco in need of some