Everything posted by guys
-
Alloy Fuel Tanks
The aluminium Bultaco fuel tank is sold.
-
Alloy Fuel Tanks
- Alloy Fuel Tanks
- Alloy Fuel Tanks
Sorry, my inbox seems to be full.- Alloy Fuel Tanks
I still have this one for sale in Belgium: It's for a 159 type Bultaco and not as nice as in the picture, it's got some dents in it.- Fourstroke Lumps In Twinshock Bikes?
Great looking bike Fordigas- Alloy Fuel Tanks
If anyone's interested, I have an old second hand alloy fuel tank, for a type 159 Bultaco, coming up for sale. It's a bit battered but not too bad. I bought it in England and had a Sammy miller sticker on it. Located in Belgium.- Trial Trophy Bilstain, Belgium 5-7-2020
Stopping is allowed in the Belgian competition.- Trial Trophy Bilstain, Belgium 5-7-2020
True, a lot hop where it isn't even necessary.- Trial Trophy Bilstain, Belgium 5-7-2020
- 4rt tickover speed
- Show Us Your Montesa!
Is that a standard exhaust damper in front of the cylinder head? I haven't noticed that before on other older Montesas.- Sherpa T 350, 159 model. What handlebars??
Yes, very comfortable. It creates the same position as on my Montesa 300RR.- Sherpa T 350, 159 model. What handlebars??
I'm 180cm tall and went for the 6 inch Renthals for my 159.- 25th Classic Clubman Trial Aywaille, Belgium 2019
- Pre Flight.....
- 2017 FIM TRIALGP round 2 Japan!
- They should be disqualified for this!
Ok, maybe I overreacted a bit, but I was shocked by the blatant audacity. But I think when people are so upset when the no-stop rule isn't implemented 100%, this should also not be tolerated.- They should be disqualified for this!
Shame on Honda! Cleaning rock with water. https://www.facebook.com/oscarraga/videos/10158749292245298/?hc_ref=NEWSFEED- 2017 FIM TRIALGP round 2 Japan!
Maybe his left foot touches the ground at 8:28 or 8:30? Don't know, it's hard to see, but he didn't seem to protest much when the observer showed him 1 finger.- Montesa 300RR
I'm also curious why they changed the piston. They say the new piston also has a flatter top. I have a 2016 300RR and it has no measurable oil consumption between the oil change intervals. I must say it doesn't get used as intensely as a SSDT bike and has only 36 hours of use. I find the 300 RR much more powerful than my previous 2015 260 Repsol. It really wants to go, on the full power map. I love the black frame and engine, but scratches will be more visible of course.- 2017 FIM TRIALGP round 2 Japan!
- 2017 FIM TRIALGP round 2 Japan!
- Bultaco Sherpa main bearing fitting on rebuild.
When you put the bearings in the casings first, they sit at the outer most location in the casings. If you then mount the crankshaft, the bearings wont be seated properly on the crankshaft (all the way against the counterweight), leaving no room for axial expansion when the engine heats up.- Trial GP
- Alloy Fuel Tanks
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.