Don't want these Ads? Why not sign up as a Trials Central Supporter.

Michael Hibbert

Re Register with DVLA

6 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

I have a Montesa 247 reg PWV 31H purchased back end of 2016. The reg is not know to DVLA  so I have to complete form V55 and also suggest completing a V765 and endorsed by the Owners Club to validate the information on the form.

Can any help as to whom I can turn to in order to complete this form. I live in the Consett area in the North of England.

The bike itself appears to have an interesting past originally purchased in 1969

by Stewart Wiggins and some association with the Laurence Telling who purchased Montesa 247 PWV48.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers,

Mike.

Don't want these Ads? Why not sign up as a Trials Central Supporter.

If that was the right reg all you need to do is this form.. https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/471730/V62_030815.pdf

If not you need to have a MOT by frame number, V55/5 form completed, A NOVA referance and a dating certificate form someone like the VMCC.  

I do have a idiots guide on completing a V55/5 form.

Look at this guide from the VMCC..

http://www.vmcc.net/aboutus/library/DVLA.aspx

Edited by gasserguy

Yes, that was my bike.You should have no problem in retaining the original number as its quite clear in the original registration records as you can see in the picture.I didn't get any farther than taking this photo as I had/have too many other projects on the go...

200.JPG

Found this in a different location...

P1020970.JPG