Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited


About gasserguy

  • Rank
    Advanced Member

Previous Fields

  • Bike
    A Few

Profile Information

  • Location
  • Gender

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. gasserguy

    when was my oset made?

    Ask the people that will know. https://osetbikes.com/gb/company-and-history/about-oset/
  2. gasserguy

    New to the sport

    2T, Max 250
  3. gasserguy

    Zona1 trials practice

    All done on F/B
  4. gasserguy

    Wheel Couriers

  5. gasserguy


    Bultaco UK has most of the import docs....... https://www.inmotiontrials.com/
  6. gasserguy

    world round on tv ?

    They are a about a week after the event on TV...... Plus it is on the listing the following Saturday, 1st June.. It will be on You Tube before then ...https://www.freesports.tv/tv-schedule.html
  7. gasserguy

    Some help please :)

    Not worth it......
  8. gasserguy

    Ross Noble Off Road

    Must have been repeated 4 or 5 times on Dave now........
  9. gasserguy

    Radiator repair

  10. gasserguy

    Advice on age of this bike please.

    Ask MRS with the frame number.... https://www.mrsltd.co.uk/contact/contact.aspx
  11. gasserguy

    Who will do me a dating certificate?

    Check to see if it was registered before by doing a Trade HPI check at a dealer by Vin plate. Could save a lot of money! If not Dave at In Motion / Bultaco UK although not on the DLA approved list the DVLA seem to think he is part of Bultaco....... lol
  12. gasserguy

    Question for TRS riders

    250rr is lovely...... Had 3 now......
  13. gasserguy

    Battery hour meter for 2018 Beta Evo 200

  14. gasserguy

    Newbie already broken bike!

    Richard Allen used trials spares..........
  15. gasserguy

    Gas gas randonne

    Sell it...