Event dates list

turbofurball

So I turned up to this event today, only to be told the trial was last week (aparently it was really good) ... a little while ago there was another trial that appeared on the list for a couple of weeks and then disappeared the day before ... I can understand how difficult it is to co-ordinate the ACU events list, but is this a common problem?

Is there anywhere alse I can check for cross-club events in the UK?

TVTC website, Star Group website. Stargroup, TVTC and South Coast group are always 2nd Sunday of the month except Nov when 1 st Sunday (due rememberence day). Thames MCC have a trial at Hungry Hill next Sunday (26th) you are more than welcome to ride http://www.thamesmcc.org/

I have just got back from the RRND event at Sparticle Wood nr M25/M23 intersection. TMX is probably the best source of local events next to club websites

• Like 1

the posts above list some good local dates list

putting an ACU hat for a second - the idea is nice to try and have a national dates list, i belive it is populated from the permits database - ie when a club asks for an event to take place it is recorded for insurance purposes - the extrapolation to a dates list is a stretch because there is no human input, but its better than checking a million website or having to phone around.

Andy has a calendar (see http://www.trialscentral.com/events-calendar) and so does TMX, but both depend on users inputting dates - i'm (as an organiser) as guilty as many others as i don't put our dates on either

• Like 1