Honda montesa 300 rr seat

wyoelkslayer

My 07 4RT (250cc) will go between 20 and 24 miles on the primary tank when riding mostly in 4th and 5th when possible on trails.  the 300RR I would guess might be close at between 18 to 22 but its hard to say.  I will find out soon how long a 300 RR will go on a tank though... :thumbup:

Edited by jonnyc21
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, jonnyc21 said:

My 07 4RT (250cc) will go between 20 and 24 miles on the primary tank when riding mostly in 4th and 5th when possible on trails.  the 300RR I would guess might be close at between 18 to 22 but its hard to say.  I will find out soon how long a 300 RR will go on a tank though... :thumbup:

Nice! I've rode mine for a couple hours so far and I'm still on the original half gallon. Most of it has been slow riding though just trying to get the hang of it. I'm hoping with the tank in the seat I can do all day trail rides. 

As a safety you might want to find a way to add at least 1 to 2 extra liters for your longest rides...

The few times I have gone on longer rides I take a single 1 liter bottle and use it as soon as possible so I don't have to have it on my back any longer than needed.  Always gives me a little extra just in case.  :thumbup:

• Like 1