Another American Fool........

uhoh7

In 76 or 77 I saw Bernie ride in a trials near Auburn, Calif. I rode a bit with the Galbreath Brothers (I was living in Davis) up at donner. Had a RL 250 Exacta, and they had Hondas. I had a chance to buy one of them for 450.00---they had lots of trick bits on them. Always regreted not having done so.

Just having got my new trials competition newsletter, I was astonished to see photos of and by Howard Galbreath.

Re the trials tire as enduro. Of course my KTM is 19in in the back, but I have toyed with the idea of lacing up a tubless 18" rim--with disc and sprocket for use on the KTM. Expensive proposition though. First I need a stator, lights and a big tank for it, hehe.

From our last real ride this October

ACF36F0.jpg

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, another good suggestion!!!!

I am about to order a bunch from adrian, and I'm gonna bring that up!

My list so far:

pipe and fork guards

Spark Aresstor

Bar lifts

Low tire pressure gauge

CHAIN CAMS

and I'm on the list for the big tank and seat.

thank you motomickey!!!

Bar lifts

The bar lifts Adrian has are pretty, but only raise the bar height something like 10-20 mm. I got some that are more like a 3/4" lift (sorry I can't remember for sure) from a link on the GG website. $29.95, and one could probably make them for $5.95 - but I didn't have to R&D and find the right length bolts. Just another option to think about .

Jeff