Fantic factory color reference and logo

drca

This is probably a long shot, but just in case... I am going to respray (powder coat actually) some of the original parts of my 300 and I'd like as much as possible to match the original Fantic color.  I was wondering if anyone has a reference (pantone for example) for the original color?

Also, I am looking for vector graphics of the logos, especially this one:

Fantic-Logo.jpg

Thanks in advance for any help.

RAL 3020 Red is the nearest shade of powder coat you will get. The original Fantic red was a touch darker, so you would have to colour match something original with a vehicle mixing system colour chip at your local vehicle paint factors.  Powder coating harder wearing than paint, but difficult to match with original colours.  

• Like 1

On 18/7/2017 at 2:11 PM, pjw123 said:

RAL 3020 Red is the nearest shade of powder coat you will get. The original Fantic red was a touch darker, so you would have to colour match something original with a vehicle mixing system colour chip at your local vehicle paint factors.  Powder coating harder wearing than paint, but difficult to match with original colours.  

try RAL 3000 , a bit dark than RAL 3020

• Like 1