Jitsie Beta Air Filter Cover

fordson major

does toni bous bike have one? answer no

Was the point that was made too me a moment ago. Sarcastically I said well theres the reason for the 4RT then! but obviously the truth is they are just a gimmick and as we have a witness saying they look crap too I may withdrawl my statement about buying one!

I couldn't care less how it'd look on my bike! :P

The only reason I am interested in the airbox lid is because I want to get more air into my Beta 125 so it'll rev better, this isn't a gimmick as Jack Challoners bike has a similar airbox lid and I doubt he'd have anything unnecessary on his bike :hl:

Edited by Beta120690

I couldn't care less how it'd look on my bike! :hl:

Fair enough... :P

I heard that the Jitsie air filter is thicker than the standard Beta one and doesn't allow the engine to breathe properly. So, maybe the thick filter and raised lid just brings it back to the same level as a Beta filter and Beta lid! Are you using a Jitsie filter?

I couldn't care less how it'd look on my bike! :o

Fair enough... ;)

I heard that the Jitsie air filter is thicker than the standard Beta one and doesn't allow the engine to breathe properly. So, maybe the thick filter and raised lid just brings it back to the same level as a Beta filter and Beta lid! Are you using a Jitsie filter?

No I'm not using a Jitsie filter and I can see the point you are making, that post is more along the lines of what I were after when I started the thread :hl:

I can see from the picture what the filter looks like :P I just wanted to know if it increased performance.

• 1 month later...

You are thinking wrong lad.... The airbox is plenty big as it is the same on a 270.... it is not an intake issue for revvving... It is the out side.. clean up your head pipe... if you,or someone you know is keen with a dremel tool you can work the exhaust port some .. any way AIR intake is not your issue..