Jump to content

normy

Members
  • Content Count

    28
  • Joined

  • Last visited

About normy

  • Rank
    Member

Previous Fields

  • Bike
    Scorpa 300

Profile Information

  • Location
    North Yorkshire

Recent Profile Visitors

500 profile views
  1. normy

    1982 SWM 320

    THIS ADVERT HAS EXPIRED!

    • FOR SALE
    • USED

    Mint SWM 320 located on teesside, but up at the ssdt from Thursday until Sunday if required. Ideal for the Alvie Reduced £1950.00

    1,950.00 GBP

  2. normy

    World Trial Calender

    Holland still on then looks like we are going Dutch
  3. normy

    No GB round 2019

    Cheers Andy
  4. normy

    No GB round 2019

    Has the Dutch round been cancelled ? I can't seem to find any info anywhere. Me and a mate were planning on going.
  5. normy

    Kenny The Rooster - Contains Adult Humour

    My wife has left me due to my apparent obsession with flowers. I said to her " Where did this stem from, petal? "
  6. normy

    Kenny The Rooster - Contains Adult Humour

    My kids threw up after I told them I'd put Ginger in the curry. They loved that cat.
  7. normy

    Kenny The Rooster - Contains Adult Humour

    Statistics show that 65% of scouse men have had made love in the shower... the other 35% haven't been to prison yet.
  8. normy

    Kenny The Rooster - Contains Adult Humour

    I was in Glasgow last week and I passed a sign that said ''battered women's centre'' Those people will deep fry anything.
  9. normy

    Kenny The Rooster - Contains Adult Humour

    Apparently, photons have mass... I didn't even know they were Catholic.
  10. normy

    Toby Martyn

    Italian round 1st lets see how Toby does this time.
  11. normy

    Kenny The Rooster - Contains Adult Humour

    Burnt my Hawaiian pizza last night... Should've put it on aloha setting.
  12. normy

    Kenny The Rooster - Contains Adult Humour

    I was visited by the ghost of a stripper last night - She scared me stiff !
  13. normy

    Toby Martyn

    Grattarola staying too, wonder how it unravels next year
  14. normy

    Kenny The Rooster - Contains Adult Humour

    A bloke walks into a bar with a salmon under his arm. He says to the barman "Do you serve fish cakes in here"? The barman replies "No, we dont" The bloke says "That's a shame, it's his birthday today" Ba dum tish I'll get me coat
  15. normy

    Kenny The Rooster - Contains Adult Humour

    Y G O L O H C Y S P: That's reverse psychology for you
×