Test And Development Forum

dougie pumpkin

What is the Test and Development Forum as it does not seem to be open to the puplic as such as you need a password, i only ask as there seems to be quite a lot of action going on in there. todate has been 193 topics and 1646 reponses, just being nosey thats all !!

Edited by Dougie Pumpkin

There are a number of people who helped me with the initial development of the site - in fact some who persuaded me to go for it with a new site in the first place. It's where ideas for the future of the site are bounced around.

Generally, it's me saying - "hey, what about......" and them going "that's a dumb idea, Andy" :rolleyes:

Masonic lodges! You'll be spouting off about "Knights of St. Columba" next. You don't believe all that tosh do you Slapshot? :D

Big John

You're kidding, not believe it...I've nearly been excommunicated from the Young Family cos I'm the first in 8 generations who has not joined the funny handshake boys....Did try the Knights just to be awkward but my Blue and Orange sash gave the game away......We've a park near here called Templars if that's any use :rolleyes:

Seriously no, but membership of the lodge goes back a long way in the Young clan, it's never been a big issue (cept with my old Granpa) but I'll stick to my own beliefs

Edited by Slapshot 3

Likewise never knock what you don't know. My old granpa tried to get me to join three times before he passed away but I never bit, the miserable old git doesn't even bother trying. An army half colonel mate of mine tried to persuade me a few years ago as well but no dice.

Think religion and stuff like that should be personal, don't ram your views down someone elses throat and all that. Couldn't handle the brainwashing at an early age south west of Glasgow, get a kicking based on the school you go to or the wendyball team you support, great joke - not. A quote I got from another army man "don't mind what beliefs people have just don't bring me bad people" kind of apt in this day and age really...

Edited by Slapshot 3