Trials Tv Dvd

betabonkers

the one that ttc is selling i got this weekend and it's great. a bit short and not very inforamtive for those of us who don't know the riders, but orverall a really great video of what the top guys can do. they don't tell you scores in sections or lop scores or any info. but lots of great footage. it was done by full throttle not trials tv. it's very professionaly made it's just that they assume the viewer knows all the trials ins and out of the current riders or they just wanted to make a music trials video ??????? but i really enjoyed it i used the pause button so i could read the names on the vest.

rob

The video that we have is made by Doug Farrar of Nachville for the TV show "Throttle Down" which is shown on cable TV systems across the state of TN. Doug included that show plus a bunch of additional video which he put to music. It is some really excellent footage of the riding, very entertaining to watch, and the music rocks, just like the riding! Different from the TrialsTV or TechnoVideo style, but quite entertaining and well worth the $20. We took a bunch of them to the STRA trial in Georgia last weekend and sold them out, but Catherine will get some more at TTC.

dan