Posting Pictures

brian r

There are two ways you can have an image within a message:

1) Have your own photo account elsewhere (Photobucket is popular for this) and simply embed that within a reply by clicking on the link image button when replying and inputting the URL to the image. The link image button is the one with the little tree on it. Please don't ask me why they chose a tree to represent this because I have no idea!

2) Each registered user on these forums is allocated a certain amount of upload space. That allows them to upload their images to Trials Central then "attach" them to their message. On my to-do list is to downgrade that limit for normal members and to upgrade it for Supporters so they have more storage available via Trials Central.

Hope that answers things!

• 4 weeks later...

I would like to add a collection of photo's from photobucket...... but when i go through the proceders and then go back to my post i click on 'insert link'.... is that right??? because when I copy and paste the url it just comes up with this </center> and then you cant access my photo's! :P

Can anyone help???

thanks alot, chris :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like the engine compartment of a 62 Fairlane after the Crites kit. :guinness:

Yep your right!

But no time for the Fairlane. No one wanted it, so filled it full of parts and off it went to become a toyota.

Made up my investment by selling parts on ebay.

Image2.jpg

Image1.jpg

One other thing you need to be aware of..................On you photo posts keep them at 650 pixels wide so they don't run off the screen so they don't have to scroll to see the photo's.

Any parts left?

427 side oiler?

The 427 side oiler was in my dreams but............I've got a 351W original bore 1971 which is a good core for a stroker or .030 over bore 351W.

Edited by Dabnabit