Can't Wait

the addict

Ralph, he wears size 35 boots mate, has to keep the straps undone as well!!!!!! Yer lots of wheels off the ground , you would have liked today, plenty of flick turn bits for you. That gap has got alot bigger since we went last, few years ago and the cliff heath went up does nt look nice at the bottom, he p****d it though, fair play

Edited by Betarev3

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Barry that was like us when we started met Dad and he showed us Yorkshire and we never looked back.Out riding with better riders helps but you lean to go up big stuff and do the hopping and you strggle with a naff camber.

Mr Saunders with both wheels off the ground as well (Nice) never been seen before.

Heath must have used lots of toilet paper with Just up that high.

yep funny thing today well not so funny for me but, the trial I done all the harder bigger sections too me were fine but give me some tighter turns and a few techy bits and it went too pot!

So now I know I need too practice the less harmfull stuff............ But you tell my adrenaline that!

30th it is then, Ralph, Barry, Heath and crew,

Barry, me and Ralph get there at 7.30 - 8.00, hardly sleep the night before with excitement,

Ralph we doing the streams or the steps? streams would be good, Dad would come then and show us all up and we could have an ice cream at the ring of Rocks. Barry's going to love Ryans hill climb, and Coxy's Climb around the back. Just thought my bikes going to p*** up that hill now and i wont run out of fuel either

Edited by Betarev3

nice and yep either way they are known too make an excuse or two! especially one of the crew he has a book of excuses i`m sure :) i`m up for the early start but would end up costing a tad more as i`d have too drive up singley but depends on what the rest of em say should be good and its the weekend after payday!