Can't Wait

the addict

My Rev 3 has been at BVM this week having the carb problems sorted out by Steve, from what he said it is like a Completely different bike to when it came in on Monday. Missed my Thursday afternoon ride yesterday, first for months so I will be out on it all day Sunday and hopefully going up big climbs at last and saving me loads on Fuel and popped spark plugs. Wish I had taken it there to be sorted weeks ago, big thanks to Steve and BVM

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just been out for an hour on the bike after picking it up from BVM, just cannot beleive the difference the work has made. It absolutely rips now, instant power off the bottom off the throttle and clean all the way through. Not 100% sure what Steve did but it has worked better then I could have hoped for, bike has been transformed.

Put some 6 inch rise renthals on this morning which has helped hopping the front about and the extra width really helps with stability. Also stuck on the Raptor Titanium pegs which I would recommend to everyone, seems much easier to move the bike around and balance and I was amazed at how light they are. Will definatley save up to buy the hangers to go with them as both pegs and hangers are virtually indistructable.

Ralph, bike now runs on the main jet at last and no signs of pinking even doing a long wheelie, can see some big offs with it now trying to hang on to the bugger, you will be amazed at how it runs now, have to get your done next.

Looking forward to meeting Heath tomorrow at Killkenny, always nice to meet new riders and have a bit of a laugh, been a couple of years since I rode there and its a great place once in a while. Doubt I will be teaching you anything though Heath, possibly wheelieing, its about the only thing I'm good at and moaning about Mikuni's!. Although after the trying the bike this afternoon looks like I will be keeping my gob shut on that topic.

If anyone out there has running problems with their Beta, leaking fuel - popping plugs, bogging bad pinking get your carb in the post to BVM and let Steve work his magic on the bugger, the difference is staggering.

Going to aim for 9 am at Killkenny Heath, party tonight but I will drag me a*** out of bed ok.

Heath,

Go steady with him tomorrow and take toilet paper with ya he gets a nose bleed above 4ft and sh#ts himself above 8ft. I will try to come over but got a Ball to go to tonight and will end up a dribbling reck by 2am look as if i have had a stroke.(you don't rob a bank for a 10er do you).Have a good day.

Hope you all had a good day and no big offs.

Heath we couldn't clean a section even if we were offerd a new carb, but as long as we get a flick or a couple of hops in we are happy. You wouldn't be on that camera for long.

Thank you Barrybaines but the word is stupid, this proves it.

Went to the Ball last night and what a mess i got into. I was dribbling by 9.30 and had a stroke 11.When the disco started much later on done my Travalter bit on the dance (just like that clip out of Airoplne when the jacket gets thrown back).By 1.00am i was't looking or feelling my best walked past the dance floor to the toilet and won the dacing compation.

But this is where i realy messed up,we about 20 had all prearranged to go back to Big Davs for a barbby.I managed to have an argument with myself when walking to Davs lost the argument,sulked and then just turned around and walked home.Gess what i missed????

Topless Tramperlening. What a kn#b.

Topless Tramperlining Richard, you fool, who was that then? Really good day today, great to meet Barry and Heath, and hes a better rider than he makes out on here. Barry had a couple of big uns, cant beleive he only started riding in February, looks more like a few years and will have a go at pretty much anything(That Heath tells him too)

Had a good really awkward root section that could'nt be cleaned, maybe next time we have a go up there, actually rode up the cliff but only once, its about 20 feet higher than my vertigo allows, but bottled the other cliff face Heath p****d up and Barry threw the bike over his head on. Bike was incredible, no pinking at all even up the steep climbs and instant response from the throttle, may take a week or so to get used to it now.

Just cant beleive how Barry caught the ******* thing after it went over his head, would have done plenty of damage if he had nt though. Great day out with you lot, hope to do it soon again, will mail you the Wales location this week. Barry you keep doing what you are doing mate, one day soon it will all click together and you'll be really up there,

Yeah cheers mate, can`t deny that i`m happy with my progress but it`s a lot too do with the help i`ve had from the R2w clan! without em i`d probably/definatly still have the Scorpa and hardly use it! and i`m up for a big meet at either of the welsh places soon would be good too get all your lot and all ours together as the quarry is easily big enough too cope and I enjoy watching/learning from differnt riders can kinda blag parts of each persons techniques and role em into a super technique if you know what I mean? well it`s all there in my head putting it too practise is the hard bit!