Can't Wait

the addict

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My typing is so slow i am 3 post late all the time.

Barry this place will bring you on even Quicker and with Dad there with his wisdom Heath will have to come or before he nose it you'll be doing some Heath ar#e wooppiing.

Dads old as well and smells of P#ss do any of your old ones smell.

It's going to be on page 6 when i post this.

Heath, that camera takes some good clear pics, may have to save up for one simular. Ralph did a 4th gear wheelie a couple of weeks ago and sat him on his a***, could see him like in slow motion fishing for the rear brake. Not as bad as Big Dave though, 4 th gear on the road going to the first group of sections at the Colmore, bust all the exhaust and sub frame

Page 10 Ralph

... the aim was to make Barry beat me soon. He has come on so fast ... remember he only started riding in Feb of this year.

I have had my day, or half day i think it was !! , he has the bottle and the bouncability. Just needs the technique and he will do well.

.. I am enjoying my riding more than ever at the moment but have to be carefull for money reasons... i.e. there isn't any :) Doesn't stop me having fun. And if nothing else i can hide behind the camera all day :(

And needs the technique fast as it really irritates me when I enter a trial and can do any of the bigger bits in it just can`t link it all together although I know I should be able too! have been known too swear at myself and laugh at observers mid section when I`m riding like a t%^t

Dad even forgets what van is his sometimes.By the time he puts on his knee suports, tudie grip, deepheat elbow suports,one of those realy wide leather belts with the big buckles to suport his back and his nappy thing(incase he dribles) its bloody time to go home and we have to take him there because he forgotten where he lived.

Still whoops me on race day.

20 mins to write and its playing up my arthritis.

10 post late

Barry thats just the same as me.I ran a observers deck chair and flask over once because i lost it on pocksy tuner he only just got up and out the way.

Only enter the hard ones.

Edited by Ralph