Attn: Mota Riders

gaby

Hey Chris,

I think your talking about the flint trials....

WTF? First off it rained the day before. I know because i tried to ride it all in for you guys in the rain....

Second off i think it was the first event in mota this year that no rider and i repeat NO rider had over 100 pts... Granted intermediate was a bit harder than some other events but again the top points were 89 and the low points were 20 in the sr class. that was our goal. Was it not fun? what can i do better for next years event???? I want to learn. I saw you at witmore lake this past weekend and nothing was stated to me. Come on man I dont mind the critisism but let me know and lets make it constructive. We built the box and tried to include you guys. we opend up lines and kept you off the hill becasue it becomes dangerous when wet.... If anybody had a desire to make it safe and enjoyable it was me.... I know i am not in the same level but i dont want to make it scary. Let me know specifics so i can improve next year.....

Mota bent fenders rep on trials centeral next to zippy who probably doesnt want to get involved....

--BIFF!

Whooaaa!!! Biff, man...Sure sorry if I my post presented as a critisism. It was not meant as one. I was simply lamenting the fact that I rode like crap. Just looking for a little "tounge in cheek" sympathy. You know, making fun of myself before anybody else gets the chance! :P Had nothing to do with event set-up, and everything to do with me having an off day.

I read through my original post again and didd'nt see anything that (I thought) sounded like a critique of you, so WTF right back at'cha! :o

I Love ya, man. And the next time I see you I'm gonna give you a great big hug! :hl:

;) ~Gaby

Gabby,

i have no excuse and i want to applogize to you.... it was a late night and Pete Hatch and i lost his trials bicycle off the roof of my car on I 94 doing 75 mph.... kinda rough...

I read the post and was like awww man!

Hug right back at cha....

For those not in mota reading the post..... we dont just hand out hugs for no reason.... were not quite like that. We give you logs, tight turns, and obsticals that look impossible. Then we hold self help groups after wards.

COME TO MICHIGAN AND HAVE A GREAT TIME!

next event BRANDENBURGS ranch MID MICHIGAN!

www.motatrails.org

-Biff

Zippy you take hugs in my absence.

biffsgasgas Posted Today, 02:44 PM

Zippy you take hugs in my absence.

:D But I wanted hugs from you :D

anyway onto more important matters. Were you able to retrieve the bicycle? how broke is it can it be fixed? Come on man these are important things don't just leave us hanging!!!!!!

I am not invited to the help groups, I am beyond help.

See ya'll in a couple weeks.

some how his bike (an aluminum monty) only suffered a bent front wheel.

couple scratches but we could not determine if that was from normal riding or the incident.

It was screwed up in that we didnt hear it go. A van honked and told us it happened a mile back.

It must have happened about 30 seconds after i closed the sunroof. if I left it open we would have been able

to catch it or get sucked out of the roof. hahahaha.

Pete needed to fix some things anyways on it so we are giving it a go through.

What sucks is that i sorta lost my practice buddy.

I sugested that he use pats bike. but he said he would rather use a mountain bike.

As far as i see using pats bike may draw him away from sherco.... heaven for bid....

GOOO GASGAS!

--Biff