British Indoor Youth Trial

as iow

Here is a list of the riders who have been invited to ride in this years British indoor youth trial on the IOW on Saturday Oct 14.

Could all riders Email me to except thier entries, at Alnstay@aol.com.

Alexz Wigg, Ross Danby, Jack Challoner, Rob Andrews, Nigel Crellin, Miles Jones, Ben Morphet. :P

only 1 B-class rider??

had top 2 B-class last year??

Yes i was'nt going to have any B class riders in this year, because they will get a chance when they move up to A class.

Their was several good A class riders who should have been in last years event that did'nt get a ride, ie Mr G Rodinson etc. and for that i will always be sorry.

But Ben Morpet is an exceptional talent, with future world class writen all over him, and as i believe youth riders in this country should be graded by ability and not age, i think that he deserves a chance.

Don't forget that he has also competed in the European championships this year, finishing as high as eighth in one round. :P

AS iow Dec 20 2005, 01:18 AM Post #2

George Gosden 125 Gas Gas First youth C 125

Chris Stay JLI/Repsol Beta First youth C 80

Johnathan Richardson JLI Beta Youth B

Alexz Wigg JST Gas Gas Youth A 125

George Morton JLI Beta Youth A 250

have you had a change of heart then??

AS iow Dec 20 2005, 01:18 AM Post #2

George Gosden 125 Gas Gas First youth C 125

Chris Stay JLI/Repsol Beta First youth C 80

Johnathan Richardson JLI Beta Youth B

Alexz Wigg JST Gas Gas Youth A 125

George Morton JLI Beta Youth A 250

have you had a change of heart then??

Unfortunatly Rob Andrews can't make it so i have a new list but i need to hear from those who have'nt already been in touch.

I can't decide between Adam Jones & Johnny Richardson so..............................................................................

............. Bugger it your both in :thumbup:

I deleted a topic about Rob Andrews not entering this morning. I also saw a topic posted then requesting deletion about Jack Challoner not entering saying it was sorted.

I think posting topics to provoke a response from the parties is totally the wrong way to approach things. It is far better to approach them privately by email or telephone than to force a response by posting on a public forum. By all means update who has entered, but bear in mind these guys are largely self-funding and at this stage of the season they may simply not be able to afford yet another trip. Posting publicly is only putting pressure on them to attend.

I deleted a topic about Rob Andrews not entering this morning. I also saw a topic posted then requesting deletion about Jack Challoner not entering saying it was sorted.

I think posting topics to provoke a response from the parties is totally the wrong way to approach things. It is far better to approach them privately by email or telephone than to force a response by posting on a public forum. By all means update who has entered, but bear in mind these guys are largely self-funding and at this stage of the season they may simply not be able to afford yet another trip. Posting publicly is only putting pressure on them to attend.

Andy you have got it wrong the reason i posted both items was because we could'nt get hold of those riders at the time and not for any other reason. We were not trying to put pressure on anyone but just trying to bend over backwards to get thier entries in if they had forgotten as was the case with Jack Challoner.

Your in sport

A.S. :thumbup: