Scottish Schoolboy Champs Round 1

techno

aright who is all goin to be at the scottish schooloby /twinshock/pre65+40

on sunday as a would like to meet up wi some of you ill be there

on the techno 99 wi a blue jacket sayin that am sponserd by russels

are you goin big john cos it says the sacu steward is john moffat

is that you big john every1 who is goin let us no on this post and we can get sum crack on sunday ;)

brilliant trial to day.excellent day out even though i burst my mudguard going through those trees on section 4.they were well dogie! :D:) glad to see so many lochaber boys managed 2 get out of bed and make the journey aswell.well done boys. ;)

Guest Scottie

When Gary first competed in trials - 1994 - there was no C Class in Scotland. We had to travel to England and Wales to compete. The A and B class in Scotland consisted of 14 riders. So it's really good to see the interest in Youth trials picking up again. Let's hope it keeps up!

Sandra

i didnt think i was going to hold it but i did luckily.so everyone at the bottom of the section thought i was for it big john but i did too for a moment but a held outgot up it with no dabs the next time though pretty pleased with that.

what did you all think of section 4 were you had to go through the tree

i thought it was more dangerous than hard after seeing sherco pete go through so i missed it wisely